|My family with Mom and Dad in the center.|
|Here we are, Arline, Mom, and Juanelle!|
One More Mother’s Day with her and I want to tell you how it would go.
- First, I would get up even earlier and pray a prayer of thanks for allowing me to be in her loving presence.
- I would dress in the colors I know she would say, “Look at you baby, how pretty you look.”
- I would make her favorite cookies, Oatmeal raisin cookies and I would add extra so she could say, “Oh, I will give your Sister some too.” She loved giving, but was thrifty with giving her special cookies away.
- I would have searched far and wide to find her the most wonderful gift; something I know she had been wanting all her life but too frugal to spend her money on herself but would share anything she had with the less fortunate.
- I would listen with all of my heart to every word she would say, even if I had heard the same story fifty times; let me hear it 100 times if possible.
- I would kiss her and hug her so tight as if it were the last time I would get to do that on this earth.
- I would tell her I loved her over and over until she would say, “Now, baby I know you love me. How could I not know as you spoil me rotten.”
- Then, I would stay later than I ever had so I could put off saying it for the last time.
So many of you are feeling what I am feeling as your Mom has gone too; so many of you have this opportunity to do exactly what I would love to do this Sunday and everyday. Please don’t miss out on showing Your Living Mother how much you really love her.
DAILY FEATURED BIBLE VERSE:
(c) copyright 2012-2016 Arline Lott Miller. The material here copyrighted, use only by permission.